Thursday, April 10, 2014

that's a wrap

Tomorrow is my daughter's eighth birthday!!!  She wanted a "Frozen" themed party, so instead of my house being decorated with bunnies and chicks for Easter, it's decorated with snowflakes and white feather trees! 



My daughter really wants a pet bunny for her birthday which we are hopefully picking out this weekend. So, for her big day tomorrow, I thought it would be fun for her to open 8 small gifts. I put them all in white boxes and wrapped them differently, but in the same color scheme and I love how they came out!  She has ordered m&m pancakes for breakfast, a tradition on her birthday. Tomorrow evening a small group of friends are coming over to view the movie and eat some pizza in their pajamas. We asked her friends not to bring gifts, but instead to bring a donation of pajamas or books for the Pajama Program.
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!