Monday, April 21, 2014

happy easter

I feel like we went from snowflakes to bunnies in a week! The children were off from school the entire week leading up to Easter which made it a little challenging trying to get everything ready, but we managed to get it all done. On Friday, the children colored eggs and had a fun Easter themed lunch. On Saturday, they participated in two egg hunts, one in town and one at my parents lake house. Then we hosted my parents and brother and his family for a delicious lamb dinner and the cousins all watched "Hop" before heading to bed. On Easter Sunday the kids found their baskets and we had a leisurely breakfast. Hope you all have a lovely weekend too.

Friday





Saturday


(I folded the napkins into bunnies)
(I did a pink/green table with a variety of pink flowers in green mason jars.)



(Jellybean wine and bunny pretzels)





(Every year my mom makes an adorable lamb cake!)


(Special popcorn for watching "Hop!")



Sunday

 
(She was excited to get bunny bucks!)
 
 
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!