Tuesday, February 11, 2014

valentines for friends

It's hard to believe that Valentine's Day is this Friday! The kids don't have school on Friday because it is a professional development day for the teachers and Thursday it looks like we are getting a major snowstorm here in Connecticut, so the kids school Valentine parties might be cancelled. Regardless, the children picked out the Valentines they wanted to share with their friends and I thought I would share them with you.  My daughter LOVES ice cream so when I saw these cards, I knew they would be perfect. We also found some valentine bubbles to attach to the outside of the card. My daughter used some washi tape to attach the bubbles to the card and I think they came out darling.



My son picked out a valentine with gummy worms that we saw on Pinterest. I ordered tiny paint cans and found a printable from Bloom Designs. The heart tags are from the dollar section at Target. I love how they turned out too.





This morning my children surprised me with an early valentine, they brought me breakfast (cheerios & oj) in bed! They also made a sweet valentine card that said: "Happy Valentine's Day! You always make us happy!" What I love most is that they did this all by themselves, without any prompting or help. Best gift a mom could ever ask for.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!