Tuesday, February 4, 2014

mad about plaid

Over the weekend we went to our friend's "mad about plaid" party! It was a great theme for a cold winters evening. Everyone came dressed in their favorite plaid shirts and scarves. Some people even wore plaid pants! They served white hot chocolate, which was DELICIOUS, in plaid cups. (Sorry for the quality of photographs, but I took all of these with my phone.)



I love how she mixed and matched all of the plaids. Those forks are to die for.


 
I made some coconut cupcakes with plaid ribbon flags.
 
 
The hostess even made the most amazing plaid garland! I love the yarn bow details at the ends.




It was a GREAT party and such a fun theme. This would be a great theme for a bachelor party, husband's birthday even for a little boy celebrating a winter birthday. I know one thing is for sure, this party confirmed that I am definitely "mad about plaid!"
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!