Thursday, February 6, 2014

home sweet home

I always decorate the inside of my house for Valentine's day, but this year I decided to decorate the outside as well! I hung a wreath that I had grabbed at target last year on the door and then thought it would be fun to hang hearts in all of the windows. To the right of the house is a white picket fence where I hung the "Be Mine" sign. I can't leave it out all of the time because it is made of metal and will rust, but you better believe it will be hanging out there next Friday!!! These small gestures make me so happy. I smile every time I pull up the driveway. Some people may think I'm crazy, but I would just tell them I'm crazy for love.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!