Tuesday, December 31, 2013

happy new year

As is our tradition, we are spending New Years as a family with a bunch of other friends and their families. It is always a great night. Since I was asked to only bring a salad I thought it would be fun to make a little favor to bring too. After a quick search on Pinterest I found two quick and easy ideas with free pintable's! After a quick trip to a local shop for Hershey kisses and ring pops you should have everything you need!  I loved the idea for "midnight kisses." I didn't love the tag when I printed it on plain white paper, so I used some silver paper that I had here at the house and loved it. You can make little individual bags or just place a jar of kisses, with one of the tags, for people to help themselves.  I thought the kids would love the ring pop favors. I happen to have those little clear boxes here at the house, but you could just attach the printable to the ring or put it in a little cellophane bag and it would be just as cute. Hope that you all have fun wherever you may be ringing in the new year.  Here's to a sweet 2014!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!