Tuesday, November 12, 2013

turkey talk



We had a lovely long weekend.  We spent time with friends, went to visit the colorful turkeys, had cider and cookies with our favorite veteran (my dad!) and made some turkey lollipops (inspired by these!) I am hosting Thanksgiving this year so I am starting to think about ideas for place cards and  settings.  Anyone doing something fun for their table this year that they would like to share?
This morning we got our first few snowflakes!  It was so cute to hear my two year old excitedly saying "it's snowing, it's snowing!" It is making me get excited for Christmas. I have already ordered our Christmas cards and have started my shopping too.  I like to try to get most of my shopping done before Thanksgiving so I can really enjoy the weeks leading up to Christmas. I hope that you all had a lovely long weekend too.

Pin It!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!