Wednesday, November 27, 2013

that's a wrap

This was the gift we gave to the children's teachers. The note read "we are nuts about you!" Inside the take out box was a chocolate acorn. I attached a glass acorn ornament to the outside with twine. This is a wonderful time of year to let teachers know how thankful you are for all they do.
 
 
 


I am hosting my family here tomorrow so I'm spending this rainy day finishing the food prep and  last touches for the table.  One included spray painting some pumpkins we had left over from Halloween with gold spray paint. It could not have been easier and I love how they turned out!



 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and for all of your kind comments this past year. I am so thankful for the people I have met through this blog and continue to be inspired by so many that I follow.  Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!