Wednesday, November 13, 2013

that's a wrap




Saturday was the last day of the soccer season for my son. There was a little party afterwards and I was asked to bring cupcakes.  I made mini ones for the kids and a normal sized one for the coach. I used a grass tip and homemade green frosting and placed a sugar soccer ball on top. I packaged the cupcake for the coach in a cellophane cupcake bag and tied it with some twine. The kate spade notecard said: "Small card. Big thank you."  I tucked a gift certificate inside for Dunkin' Donuts.  Just a little token of our appreciation for his willingness to volunteer every Saturday morning and for making soccer a wonderful experience for our son.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!