Wednesday, October 16, 2013

that's a wrap


Hope everyone had a great long weekend! We went to the pumpkin patch twice, had three different parties to attend, hosted Sunday supper for my family and took a trip to see the wee faerie village.
On Tuesday I felt like I needed another weekend just to recuperate.  One of the parties that we attended was a tenth wedding anniversary combined with a two year old birthday. They called it a 10 and 2 party! Since my go to gift for a tenth wedding anniversary is a copy of The Wizard of Oz, I bought them the 75th celebratory edition. I also tucked in some ruby slippers as a gift for the two year old celebrating her birthday. I put them in a tin bucket and wrapped it all in cellophane and tied it up with a beautiful red bow.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!