Wednesday, August 28, 2013

thats a wrap

 


 



Today is officially our last day of summer and I am running around trying to get everything ready for our back to school dinner!  I will share pictures from our back to school activities and dinner soon.  For today, I wanted to share the gift I just dropped off at some friends house to welcome their new baby girl.  When I had my third baby, thanks to the kindness of friends, I didn't have to cook for the first few weeks!  It was such a luxury.  If you know someone who just had a baby, make them dinner, they will love you for it.  Of course, I wanted to get them some gifts to go with dinner so I ordered an LL Bean bag (our go to gift) embroidered with the baby's name on it.  I also gave them a beautiful ribbon photo album and some stickers that you can put on the babies onesie and photograph them throughout their first year.  There are many different options and colors available on etsy. For the big sister in the family I gave her some of these adorable tiny books to "read" to her new baby sister. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!