Wednesday, June 19, 2013

that's a wrap





Today was the last day of school for my son.  I can't believe he is going to be in Kindergarten next year!  Sniff, sniff.  After two children and four straight years at this school it is hard to leave.  Luckily my youngest will be back in another year.  We decided to give the teachers a gift certificate for pizza.  I thought it would be nice to add some plate and napkins so that they wouldn't have to do any dishes, a gift unto itself.  I packaged it all inside of a pizza box.  The heart tag read "We love you to pizzas!"  I love how it turned out and it would really make a great gift for any occasion.  I have lots more to share this week, so please come back and visit soon!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!