Monday, June 24, 2013

c is for chocolate


I was looking for a relatively inexpensive gift for the special teachers and secretaries at my daughter's school when I remembered that Munson's chocolate shop makes all of the letters of the alphabet in chocolate.  At $2.25 a piece the price was right.  So, I bought each of the teachers a chocolate initial using the first letter of their last name.  I wrapped them in some adorable paper bags that I found on etsy which resemble notebook paper.  I tied some twine around each one and my daughter wrote her name on them in pencil.  I think they were sweet and definitely cost effective and a sweet token of our appreciation for a great school year.  These would also make adorable back to school or teacher appreciation gifts too.  On Wednesday,  I will post a picture of the class gift that we are giving the teacher on my "that's a wrap" series.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!