Wednesday, June 5, 2013

a pirate party

My son's fifth birthday was on Monday!  I can't believe he is already 5....  To celebrate we invited his whole class over for a pirate party.  It was a wonderful morning spent with friends.  Here are some of the details from the party.  I used a red and black color scheme and since the party was the morning I served healthy pirate snacks like bananas dressed up as pirates and cheese pirate ships! I had lots of activities for the children that included searching for treasure in the sand box, walking the plank, pirate sidewalk chalk, dressing like a pirate, and a bouncy house! There was a little something for everyone.



















                                       The favors were pirate ship bubble bath and rubber duckies!

It was challenging to take pictures of everything while trying to set up and be the hostess!  It was a fun party to put together.  But, I hope you enjoyed all of the details.Now it's back to the craziness of the end of the school year.  At least I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!