Wednesday, March 6, 2013

that's a wrap





If you have been following my blog for a long time than you already know that one of my favorite gifts to give and receive is always a book.  My son is turning five this June and so obviously that means that lots of his friends are turning five too.  This is my favorite book for boys turning five; "It's Hard to Be Five".  If you would like to give a little something to go with it I have a few ideas.  For the gift pictured above we included some animal hand tattoos.  On the card I included a quote from the book that says "It's hard fun to be five, so strong and so loud.  Give me five 'cause I know it. I'm here and I'm proud."  Another option is to give some new clothes to go along with this quote: "It's hard to be five I've got to keep going. My clothes can't keep up 'cause my body is growing." One last idea is to give this book with some new pajamas with a quote from the end of the book about lying in bed.  Maybe it's the teacher in me, but I always find that books are one of the best inspirations for gifts!  And, who doesn't love a new book?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!