Tuesday, February 12, 2013

tooth fairy







We had another momentous event this weekend.  My daughter finally lost her first tooth!  It happened so quickly.  We discovered her tooth was loose in the morning and an hour later it was out!  The first thing my daughter asked me was if she could have a small piece of candy to make sure that her sweet tooth hadn't fallen out like the character Pinkalicious in the book "Silverlicious!"  So funny. She was relieved to find out that she had not. If you have not read this book I highly suggest it.  It would be the perfect gift for the tooth fairy to bring as well. Since we were literally snowed in I had to use what we had on hand.  Luckily, I had purchased a cute little fairy doll to put her tooth in.  I also had grabbed a fairy size bottle of purple glitter at Michael's a while ago. I made a tiny label that read "fairy dust."  My daughter wanted to know the name of her tooth fairy so I found this website that generated a fairy name for me: Cherry Rainbowfrost.  She also got a gold dollar.  She was thrilled when she woke up the next morning.  I would love to hear about any fun tooth fairy traditions that you have.  Please share. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!