Wednesday, February 13, 2013

i dig you, valentine




Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day I thought instead of doing "That's a wrap" I would share the Valentine's my son handed out to his preschool friends this morning.  I had seen many versions of these on the web and Pinterest, so when I saw white shovels at the party store I new just what to make.  I ordered the tags from Etsy and they sent me a file to print out.  These were so easy to make and I think they came out darling.  My son carried them to school in this red bucket. 






For my son's teachers I searched on Pinterest and when I saw this idea I knew it was perfect.  You can find the card (it's a free printable) here.  Then you just need to attach a gift card to a local coffee shop.  I got one to a place called Perk on Main that's nearby.  Perfect, right?  Stay tuned for my daughter's Valentine's soon.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!