Wednesday, January 30, 2013

that's a wrap


My daughter had three birthday parties this past weekend!  For one of the gifts we gave her friend a Disney gift card, since they will be making the journey to Florida for the first time in March.  I put it in a red gift certificate box and wrapped it with a red and white striped ribbon.  I love these red boxes and have used them in the past as a birth announcement/thank you/Valentine and recently for the invitations for my son's birthday party.  There are many different kinds of gift card containers and I find that they have many uses beyond what they are intended for. 
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Wow cute wrap!! i will put gift in a red gift certificate box for my sister.. I love these red boxes.. send gifts to Pakistan another site also provide some more gifts ideas that inspired me alot..

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many different kinds of gift card containers and I find that they have many uses beyond what they are intended for.you can also visit gifts to Pakistan..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!