Wednesday, December 5, 2012

that's a wrap




One of my former colleagues and friends is celebrating a big birthday later on this month.  I have always admired these monogram wreaths from Ballard Designs and thought that would be the perfect gift for her.  I wanted to give it to her early so that she would be able to enjoy it all month so, while she was away on a little vacation last weekend, her daughter snuck over and hung it on her front door for me.  The card read from "A to Z here's to 60!" All I had to do was add a pretty ribbon and a card.  This is a lovely gift for a December birthday, as a special hostess gift, or even as a Christmas gift.  The wreath form was so thick and the greenery was just wired to it, so it can definitely be used year after year. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!