Saturday, December 22, 2012

grinch party to go

I love living in a small town in Connecticut where my daughter's teacher is also our neighbor, my son's teacher's two daughters are our favorite babysitters and the local librarian has become a dear friend.  When someone in our town is sick or needs help everyone pitches in.  There is a wonderful website called mealtrain that organizes dinner for families that need it.  We made dinner for a family last night and with it I decided to give them a "Grinch party to go."  
 
 
I included supplies to make a Grinch ornament......
 
 
 
A personalized basket filled with "The Grinch" movie, popcorn, drinks and snacks......


 
And some green Grinch cupcakes for dessert.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!