Monday, November 5, 2012

burlap bags


Back in September I helped design and make the out of town bags for a friends wedding.  The bride loved the burlap bags that I made a few years ago so we did something very similar.  Inside were practical items that everyone seems to need when they are staying in a hotel; aspirin, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.  Since I also happened to be a guest at this wedding I found that I used almost all of the items that were in the bag.  Later I also found out that one of the guests forgot his belt so he ended up using the rope from the burlap bag..... beautiful and useful!  Love it.
 
 
 
I am thrilled that my daughter's Halloween doll play date is going to be featured on Apartment Therapy today!  You can find it here
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!