Tuesday, October 30, 2012

that's a wrap




We are feeling very blessed that we never lost power and have minimal damage to our property after "Frankenstorm."  Since I am assuming that Halloween is still a go in our neighborhood I put together a few more treats.  I know I'll be busy tomorrow so I thought I would post my "that's a wrap" post today instead.  I found the eyeball chocolates at the grocery store.  The girls used them to decorate their candy pumpkins and I put the rest of them in a glassine bag.  We made a card with lots of googly eyes and my daughter wrote "eye hope you have a fun Halloween" on the card.  The second gift is for the family that is hosting us for trick or treating.  It is the ingredients and recipe for pumpkin pie martinis.  I hope that all of my readers have a very Happy and safe Halloween tomorrow. 

On another note, my son's Halloween play date is going to be featured on Apartment Therapy today.  Check it out here.  Yay!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!