Tuesday, October 23, 2012

haunted candy houses




We had another busy weekend and were hit with the stomach bug AGAIN.  On Friday it was a wet and rainy day in Connecticut so, I thought it would be fun for the kids to decorate their haunted candy houses.  They loved it.  This year we decided to put them on display along with our fine china. 




On Sunday (despite some of us not feeling great) we decided to make a quick trip to the pumpkin patch.  It was a perfect fall day and the patch is literally two minutes from our house.  The fresh air made us all feel a little better.  I feel so blessed to live in such a gorgeous part of our state.  Sometimes I wish I could bottle up these crisp mornings and warm days, the golden leaves and crisp apples.  I hope that you all had a nice weekend full of fun and good health!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!