Friday, September 7, 2012

an apple for the teacher





Today was my son's first day of pre-school!  We gave each teacher an apple with a tiny individual jar of caramel dip!  I first saw this idea on Pinterest and immediately pinned it to my fall board.  I put each jar onto a cellophane bag and tied some red and white polka dot ribbon and an apple clip to the top.   I also found an adorable apple basket to put them for easier transport to school.  My son loved putting this together for his teachers and was so excited to hand them out on the first day.   He had a wonderful day and I was thrilled to see a huge smile on his face when I picked him up this afternoon.  What more could a mom want?!?  This would also be adorable for any fall party or for a gift for teacher appreciation.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!