Wednesday, July 25, 2012

that's a wrap




We recently found out that some very good friends of ours are moving to Colorado next month.  Boo.  It was their 10th wedding anniversary and I wanted to do something a little extra special for them.  Since the traditional gift for the tenth anniversary is tin, I went with a "Wizard of Oz" theme for everyone's favorite tin man!  I filled a tin bucket with the movie and some snacks.  Each snack had a quote from the movie.  A bottle of house wine had "there's no place like home" a box of skittles had "somewhere over the rainbow" and some candy hearts had "If I only had a heart."  I wrapped the whole thing in cellophane and attached a chocolate "10!"  I kept most of the gift edible because I know they are trying to get rid of a lot of stuff. The only thing they will have to pack from this gift is a very thin, light DVD! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!