Wednesday, June 13, 2012

that's a wrap


I saw this idea on the web somewhere and knew that I wanted to start this tradition with my own children.  When they finish kindergarten I will purchase this book for them.  At the end of each year I will ask their teacher to write them a message, eventually filling the front and back covers.  By the time they graduate they will have a keepsake of memories from all of the special people who helped them get to whatever place they are going.  This year I purchased one for my daughter.  Her sweet teacher already signed it and I can't wait to show it to her on the last day of school.  Do you have any fun traditions that you do on the last day of school?  I would love to hear more about them.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!