Wednesday, May 9, 2012

that's a wrap











For my BIG birthday present this year I asked for a craft desk.  I had a table in my studio before and it ended up just getting covered with stuff.  After doing some research I choose this one.  I like that it can be folded up into a very small table and that it is on wheels.  Perfect for all kinds of projects.  It came in a million pieces and I spent one whole day putting it together all by myself!  I was very proud.  I know I have shown you pictures of my studio space before but I thought I would show you again with the addition of my new desk and some floating shelves.  This room is right off of our kitchen and one of the first things you see when you walk in the back door. This is my happy place.  I love to make a cup of tea and sit in the chair to read or light a candle and work at the desk or wrap a present.  I organize all of my paper in a large basket and have paper shred in a metal can next to it.  On the floating shelves I have ribbon, containers for gifts, and glass jam jars filled with paper clips, twine, buttons, etc. You can read more about how I store my ribbon and my homemade bulletin board here. I am on the look out for some new stools or I may just paint the ones I already have. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!