Wednesday, May 2, 2012

that's a wrap



So my birthday celebrations have come to a screeching halt.  All three kids came down with a stomach bug at the same time.  And I got it too.  The good news is we are all doing better and we got it out of the way before my birthday.  I also found out that I will be spending my 40th at the park with my son who is participating in a trike a thon to raise money for St. Jude's children's hospital.  An event organized by his pre school that was supposed to take place yesterday but was rescheduled to tomorrow due to rain.  All of this just reminds me that when you have children it really isn't about you anymore.  And, I wouldn't have it any other way!
This was a gift for a friend who just turned six. It was filled with all sorts of star wars activities:  a book, game and kite.  I found this striped gift bag and thought it was the perfect place to put a chalkboard monogram label.   Have you seen the new line of Martha Stewart labels at Staples. You should definitely check them out. I used a chalkboard label on this gift, but there are so many different labels and millions of ways to use them.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh so sorry everyone got sick! My birthday is next week and instead of dinner I get to go to my daughter's Middle School Open House.
    The chalk board label on the gift bag is just Genius! Have a great time at the trike-a-thon:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!