Wednesday, May 30, 2012

celebrating the chaos


Last week felt like the longest in history.  In addition to our regular chaos we had people working on our roof, my husband trained and ran in his first 10k, I met with a committee to find a new principal for my daughter's school and both of my parents made separate trips to the hospital.  Luckily they are both home and doing fine.  Our roof is finished and the dumpster was taken away this morning and my husband not only completed the race, but it was his best time.  In addition to all of this we spent Monday marching in a parade and went to a friends house for a party.  I am busy getting ready for my son's fourth birthday party on Sunday and so That's a Wrap will have to wait until next week.   
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!