Wednesday, April 4, 2012

an "egg"cellent snack



Tomorrow is my daughter's last day of school before Easter.  I thought it would be fun to send her a special little snack.  I saw this idea on Pinterest for lunch, but decided to just make it a snack since my daughter is in half day kindergarten.  I used a recycled clear egg carton and some preppy paisley pink and green eggs.  I am going to put some cheddar bunnies, blackberries and jelly beans inside.  The note reads "from some bunnies who loves you" and has a pom pom tail on the back!  I am also going to send one of my bunny water bottles with her.  You can find the directions for that here
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. so adorable Nina - love it! Did you buy the eggs that way - or are those stickers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maureen! I bought the eggs like that, but it was a few years ago. You could use stickers to decorate some plain ones though. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!