Tuesday, April 3, 2012

easter basket



I saw a fun alternative for an Easter basket on Pinterest and knew I wanted to try to make one.  I had everything I needed to get started.  I got out a mason jar, pipe cleaners and some ribbon and got to work.  I was happily surprised that it only took me a few minutes to make one.  A complete set of step by step directions can be found here.  I decided to use a white chocolate bunny (which was a little tricky to fit inside the mouth of the jar) some edible easter grass, and pink, green and orange jelly beans.  I am so happy with the results, that I had all the supplies at home, and that it only took me a few minutes to put together!!!  This is a great gift for a teacher, hostess or neighbor.  It would also be perfect filled with some flowers for May Day or Mother's Day.  I will definitely be making these again.  What are you making this year for Easter?  Any fun ideas or alternatives to an Easter basket?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!