Wednesday, March 28, 2012

that's a wrap


(photo courtesy of Barnes and Noble)
 I am having some technical difficulties today.  Our laptop died so I am currently unable to upload any pictures from my camera.  Instead, I thought I would share this darling Peter Rabbit bag that I saw at Barnes and Noble.  If you think the front is cute you should definitely check out the back!  I am going to pick one up for my baby boy and will fill it with some fun things to use as his Easter basket.  I already grabbed some Peter Rabbit baby food that I found at Starbucks and some Annie's Cheddar bunnies to go inside too!  A carrot rattle might be fun too!  For more ideas about what to put in a baby's Easter basket you can check out this post that used another favorite Easter book as the inspiration.  This would also make a darling baby gift!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!