Saturday, March 17, 2012

little leprechauns










Well, the leprechauns struck again!  They left tiny muddy footprints all over the house (thanks to Anna, who told me to use REAL mud and my thumb to make them.) They also left the kids new shoes filled with treats, including some green mustaches.  The children thought they were hilarious!  Since the children never get sugar cereal they were thrilled to find some lucky charms at their seats this morning. I am thinking that next year we will have a top of the mornin' brunch.  But, for today. we don't have any plans, which is fine with me. I plan on making some Irish Soda Bread and hanging out with my little leprechauns!

For each petal on the shamrock.
This brings a wish your way
Good health, good luck, and happiness
For today and every day.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!