Thursday, March 1, 2012

dr. seuss



Tomorrow is Read Across America and Dr. Suess' birthday!  My daughter and her class are sharing a Dr. Seuss story at all school meeting tomorrow morning so I thought it would be fun to send in a little snack for them.  I wanted something that would be quick and easy so I have decided to send in some munchkins.  I am going to put them in cupcake liners and have attached some foam stickers to toothpicks to stick in each one.  I also found a cute Cat in the Hat pointer as a little gift for my daughter's teacher.  You can find directions for the snack that I made last year here.  Hopefully we will spend the rest of the afternoon cuddled up reading some Dr. Seuss books or we may catch a viewing of "The Lorax".  Do you have anything fun planned for tomorrow?  I would love to hear how you are spending the day.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I always make green eggs and ham for breakfast on Dr Seuss' birthday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!