Wednesday, February 1, 2012

that's a wrap



This was a birthday gift for a friend.  I made her some homemade chocolate chip scones that she had pinned on her Pinterest wall.  I packaged them in a bakery box with some twine, and gave her a Kate Spade coffee mug to go with it.  The box that the mug came in was so pretty I decided not to wrap it, I just tied some stripped ribbon around it instead.  I attatched the quote: "Mothers are those wonderful people who can get up in the morning before the smell of coffee" to the top and it was ready to go.  This would be a fun idea to use for Mother's Day too! 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you used a recipe she had Pinned! I am going to start snooping on my friend's Pin Boards :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!