Wednesday, November 23, 2011

that's a wrap




On Monday it was my daughter's teacher's birthday.  Since I am the room parent I organized the gift and made a special treat to bring in for her and her class.  The first picture is of the gift,  a wreath with paper leaves tucked all around that told the teacher why each of her students are thankful for her.  The second picture is the wreath wrapped and ready to give her.  The last picture is of the treats I made.  The teacher's favorite candy bar is a kit kat so I made her some kit kat cupcakes.  I used a box mix and added some chopped up candy to the batter.  I also topped them with the candy and some leaf sprinkles.  My daughter's teacher was surprised and really touched by this gesture.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!