Wednesday, August 24, 2011

that's a wrap




Today is my daughter's Kindergarten visit day!  Since she is starting at a new school this year and doesn't know the teacher I thought it would be a nice idea to introduce ourselves. I asked my daughter some questions and had her fill in the blanks with the answers.  I attached her card to these adorable alphabet note cards from Tulaloo.    I can't say enough about this company.  The note cards and stationary are beautiful, items are shipped promptly and everything comes beautifully packaged and ready to use or give as a gift.  I made a pen with a pink flower and tied it all together with some pretty ribbon.  Just our little way of saying "hi" to my daughter's new teacher.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you like the cards and I LOVE how you wrapped it all up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!