Wednesday, July 20, 2011

that's a wrap







Today I thought I would share how I organize my ribbon.  I store my rolls of ribbon in a long basket, sorted by color.  I also save my scraps of ribbon- small pieces leftover from a roll or ribbon from a package that we have received.  I can never throw it away! I put the scraps into pretty glass jars and vases. Some of the scraps are sorted by color like the tall glass vase above that is filled with red and white ribbon, others are all thrown in together. Since they are in glass I can easily find the perfect ribbon for a gift.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great idea! After reading this entry, I organized all my ribbons in my gift closet. The pretty containers for the scrap ribbon are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!