Monday, May 2, 2011

tea with the queen










After reading this book and watching the Royal Wedding a few days ago I felt it only appropriate to plan a Royal Tea Party for my mom (our queen) for Mother's Day.   I decided we needed a fancy invitation for such an occasion so I headed to Michaels to see what I could find.  I bought white cards in the shape of a crown and the small purple crown clips.  My daughter helped me add some fancy glitter to the invitation and we put it in a box to make it extra special.  I made reservations for high tea for Sunday and am already looking forward to it!  Stay tuned for her tea themed gift which I will share later in the week.  Do you have anything fun planned for Mother's Day?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!