Sunday, May 22, 2011

kung fu krunch








Last night my daughter's pre-school held a movie night.  The film was Kung Fu Panda.  We were asked to make snacks so I made a version of my bunny trail mix and called it "Kung Fu Krunch".  I packaged it in petite take out boxes.  I tied b&w ribbon to the handles and sealed them shut with a panda sticker.  Of course, I had to get the kids some cute panda jammies to wear too.  We all had a blast.  Hope you had a fun weekend too!

Kung Fu Krunch:  
bamboo sticks: pretzel sticks
nose: black jelly beans
panda paws: mini chocolate covered pretzels
baby bears: chocolate chip teddy grahams (I wanted to use chocolate but couldn't find them)
fluffy ears: nonpareils
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! I wish i could have been there - I would have loved my very own box of Kung Fu Krunch! They look fantastic! Stephie x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!