Tuesday, April 19, 2011

easter goes b&w


I've seen a lot of chalkboard eggs around the web lately so I decided to make some of my own. I bought two bags of paper mache eggs at Michael's and used the chalkboard spray paint I had left over from my globe project.  I simply sprayed two coats on each egg and that was it.  I love that since they are not made with real eggs I will be able to use them year after year.  I also love that they will work perfectly with the black and white decor in my dining room.  Now I am working on making a centerpiece nest/ wreath for Easter. If I don't finish it in time for Sunday I am going to use them in little white egg cups as place cards instead.   I put some real grass underneath to add a pop of color. Aren't they darling? 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!