Thursday, April 21, 2011

colorful candy





This is the project that I came up with to use up the rest of the candy from my bunny trail mix. I decided it would be fun to use the leftover colors to make a thank you gift for a friend.  I bought some egg crates at Joann Fabric- those little ceramic dishes that are supposed to hold 9 eggs.  I sorted the candies by color and put a different kind in each section. In the middle I put a bunny candle.  I like that the recipient can use the dish after the candy is gone either for eggs or to hold jewelry on a dresser.  I made another one in blue and yellow for my mom.  I got the inspiration for this project after seeing this.   I am also pairing them with a potted pansy in coordinating colors.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!