Friday, April 8, 2011

Balloon Birthday


On Monday my daughter will be five!  Back in January I asked her what kind of theme she wanted for her birthday.  She said "balloons".  I asked her to pick a color and she choose green and when I asked her where she wanted to have the party she told me the park.  I really loved having her input and enjoyed all of her help with the planning and putting together of her party. I found that by picking a theme a few moths before her party it allowed me the time to find everything I needed and more!  For the invitations pictured above, I used personalized stickers from Tiny Prints and mini cards from Target.  I used a Martha Stewart stamp inside for the party details.   I saved a lot of money by making my own invitations and I think that they came out pretty cute!  I also used the stickers for the favor bags.  Stay tuned next week for all of the party details and prey for sunshine on Monday!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. OOhhh, I can't wait to see the rest. Amelia turns 4 in May and I have no clue what to do, but I am thinking a party at the playground. I like the balloon idea! Her "friends" range in age from 18mo - 9ish, so it's a bit hard to negotiate. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I'm catching up on your blog... is that a tablecloth in the background? Our new nursery is yellow gingham themed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No just fabric! I think I got it at Walmart years ago..... I LOVE a yellow gingham theme! Can't wait to hear your good news soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!