Sunday, November 21, 2010

thankful 4 hugs








I am thankful for so many things this year. One is my daughters pre-school teachers. To let them know how much we appreciate their hard work and dedication I made these little favors for them. I filled cellophane bags with Hershey Hugs. To make them a little more special I ordered some stickers on etsy that say Happy Thanksgiving with a picture of a turkey that I stuck on the bottom of each one. I stamped "Thankful" on one side of the "4" and "your hugs" on the back. I tied them up with some brown satin ribbon and will deliver them to school tomorrow. You could make these with different candies and messages or use them as favors or place cards at your Thanksgiving dinner.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea! As a former preschool teacher, I'm sure her teachers will be touched!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!