Sunday, November 7, 2010

christmas cards


I just ordered my Christmas cards! I am trying to get as much Christmas stuff done early since I will be having baby #3 just after the New Year. I have found a system for ordering cards that works for me so I thought I would share. Every October (starting when my daughter was a newborn) we have a photographer come to the house or a nearby location to take our pictures. I try and choose coordinating but not matching outfits for all of us. I find that it is a wonderful way to document our families growth over the years. In early November we choose one of the photos for our Christmas card. I always use Tiny Prints and have been happy with their services. They have good discounts, a large variety of cards to choose from, and downloading a picture is easy. They even let you compare different personalized cards so you can see what they will really look like. I got 15% off my order plus free shipping. The picture above is one of the shots from our photo shoot but not the one we chose for our card. If you are looking for a new place to get cards I suggest you give Tiny Prints a try.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!