Monday, November 15, 2010

book nook


I love reading picture books to my children. We have a special book shelf that I use to highlight holiday books and I switch them every month. In September there are books about going to school, October has Halloween books and above you'll see a picture of our Thanksgiving book collection. The children get excited to read these "new" books every month and I try to add a new one to our collection every year. If you don't have a book case you could also use a window sill, basket, or small table. It is like having your very own library right at home. As the kids get older I can start highlighting special authors or topics that they are studying in school.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!