Thursday, June 10, 2010

let them eat cake




So I have to admit that I am not very good at decorating cupcakes. They never seem to turn out how I imagine they will. So, I have learned instead to just find things to put on top to decorate them. For the teddy bear picnic I found red/white gingham cupcake liners from "Bake It Pretty" and then used some small chip wood baskets (to look like miniature picnic baskets) and filled them with some petite fruit shaped candy. I was going to put on some plastic ants that I had- but, since this was for 2 year olds I decided not to. I found the red cupcake stand at Target a while ago and love how the cupcakes looked when displayed on it.


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Your cupcake decoration is superb. The little picnic baskets are wise innovations. You were able to add more interesting items via the basket. Good job!
    wine and cheese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you for your kind words....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!