Monday, May 17, 2010

what are we doing today?


This is one of those projects that came to me in the middle of the night when I was soothing my daughter as a baby. I realized that there were 5 different sections on her closet door that I could use as a weekly calendar. I printed out the days of the week in pink and green and laminated them so that they would last longer. I attached scrapbook paper to some thin cork board that I bought in a roll and then hung it on the door. I use stickers and pictures to let my daughter know what she will be doing during the week and attach invitations to parties as well. It's a fun way for my daughter to learn the days of the week and keep track of events for her week.

Pin It!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!