Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"tea"rrific teacher

The teachers from my daughter's school threw a mother/child tea party last week. To thank them for all of their effort I made them these petite sugar cookies. I have had these tea themed cookie cutters for ages and have always wanted to use them for something. This seemed like the perfect opportunity. I originally made five cookies- the spoon, teapot, cup, cream pitcher and sugar bowl- but, then couldn't figure out a way to package all of them in a cute way. So, I used these three cookies and put them in a clear pillow box with purple shred and polka dot ribbon. I attached a tag that said "I think you are a "tea"rrific teacher!" This would also make a darling favor for a tea party or a fun gift idea for teacher appreciation week.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!