Tuesday, May 18, 2010

monkeying around











We are leaving this week for a family vacation in Ireland. While we are there, my husband and I are also flying to Italy for a wedding over Memorial day weekend. The kids will be staying with their aunt, uncle and cousins. I wanted to leave them little presents each day while we are away so that they will know that we are thinking about them. Since I am always calling them my little monkeys I went with a monkey theme. I found monkey jammies, books, stuffed animals and a puzzle. I even found a mix to make some monkey bread. I labeled bags for the days that we will be gone so all I have to do before we leave is stick one item in each bag. My daughter is already excited for us to leave knowing that she will get a little present for every day that we are gone. I am hoping that it will make it a little easier for all of us to be apart.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!